Waddesdon is open Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm (last admission 3pm). Advance booking of Grounds admission, buses and parking is essential for all visitors.
The Aviary, Woodland Playground and shop are open and buses are operating. Takeaway food and drink are available. Toilets are open.
The House, exhibitions and Manor restaurant (pre-bookable afternoon teas) will reopen from 19 May*.
All visitors, including National Trust members who have free admission, need to book a Grounds arrival time slot.
Safety is our priority, please respect other visitors by maintaining social distance and Government guidance on household and group size.
* 19-28 May – House ground floor only. A Rothschild Treasury, the Cellars and Bachelors’ Wing remain closed.
Our re-opening roadmap
We’re looking forward to welcoming more of you back to Waddesdon over the next few weeks.
• Gardens – summer opening hours Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm
• The Aviary
• Manor Gift and Wine shop
• Shuttle buses – pre-booking essential
From Wed 19 May
• Nick Knight: Roses from my Garden, free exhibition in the Coach House gallery
• Prebookable afternoon teas in the Manor Restaurant
• Gradual re-opening of rooms in the House – timed entry, pre-booking essential
• Five Arrows Hotel – bar, restaurant and rooms, Wed-Sun
From Sat 29 May
• First floor rooms including Collecting Stories exhibition, in the House – timed House entry, pre-booking essential
From Wed 16 June
• Gustave Moreau exhibition and Riesener furniture trail in the House – timed House entry, pre-booking essential
A Rothschild Treasury, the Cellars and Bachelors’ Wing remain closed until further notice.