Festive Afternoon Tea
11 Nov – 2 Jan, Wed-Sun (closed 24-26 Dec)
Treat yourself to a sumptuous festive afternoon tea, with a selection of savoury treats and sweet fancies and a glass of prosecco, served in the historic Manor Restaurant.
Created in-house by Craig, our talented head pâtissier, afternoon tea is the perfect way to celebrate your visit to Waddesdon.
A selection of savouries:
- Brie and cranberry tart
- Smoked sea trout with roast beetroot and goat’s cheese roulade,
- Homemade pork chipolata wrapped in bacon with mustard honey
- Egg mayonnaise sandwich
- Pheasant, chicken and pistachio terrine with chutney and toast
- Smoked haddock rarebit
A selection of pastries:
- Chocolate and chestnut buche
- Mini mince pie
- Winter spiced apple crumble pannacotta
- Lime, mango and passion fruit cheesecake tartlet
- Cherry macaron
- Homemade scone with jam and clotted cream
Served with a glass of Prosecco and a selection of Jeeves & Jericho of Oxford teas.
How to pre-book afternoon tea
Afternoon teas can be pre-booked online for both adults and children.
- Simply select the date you would like to visit
- Choose the number of grounds tickets you require
- ‘Add’ the option to book the Manor Restaurant
- Select a sitting and add the afternoon tea option(s) you require.