Everything you need to know for Christmas
Everything you need to know for Christmas at Waddesdon, from ticket information including how to book, pricing, parking and access. The House and Wine Cellars will remain closed.
When is Christmas at Waddesdon?
House - CLOSED
Tickets and prices
What's the event charge and voucher?
When you're here
Parking & buses
Food & drink
What to wear and bring
You can book with confidence for Christmas at Waddesdon. Come along knowing that the safety and wellbeing of our visitors is of the upmost importance to us and we are continually monitoring and responding to the Covid-19 pandemic situation as it evolves. We are:
• Opening until 7pm and adding extra time slots to manage visitor flow
• Revising the Winter Light trail route to manage visitor flow
• Managing the visitor flow around the Christmas Fair
• Additional cleaning across the grounds each night
We ask visitors to:
• Follow current government advice restricting interaction with people outside your household
• Do not visit if a member of your household has had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
• Please wash your hands before and during your visit. We encourage you to also bring your own hand sansitiser
• Wear face coverings in all indoor spaces including toilets, shops and catering outlets
If Christmas at Waddesdon is cancelled, you will be notified and offered an alternative date, if available, or a full refund issued to the card you paid with.
If you are unable to attend because of Covid-19 symptoms, or localised government restrictions due to coronavirus, please contact See Tickets customer service at the earliest opportunity to discuss further.