The Tales of Peter Rabbit
Fri 22 July
5.30pm gates openGrounds
Quantum Theatre return with an enchanting new adaptation of two of Beatrix Potter’s best-loved tales.
Quantum Theatre are back with an enchanting new adaptation of two of Beatrix Potter’s best-loved tales, The Tales of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny.
Peter and his naughty cousin Benjamin know very well that they are not to go into Mr McGregor’s garden, but they cannot resist and soon they find themselves in all sorts of scrapes, caught in a net, trapped by a snarling cat and face to face with Mr McGregor himself!
How will they ever escape? Can Old Mr Bunny come to the rescue in time? And whatever will Mr McGregor make of all those footprints in the flower beds?
Michael Whitmore’s charming adaptation will have you spellbound, so why not grab the kids, a blanket and a picnic and join Peter and Benjamin on their hair-raising adventures? A magical evening of fun for all the family.
5.30pm – car park, gates and catering open
6.30pm – performance begins and catering closes
7.15pm – interval
7.30pm – performance continues
8.10pm – performance ends
Local deli boards
Order your Local Deli Board, to pick up when you reach the Manor. Suitable for two people sharing, your board will include a selection of local, British cheeses and charcuteries served with breads, crackers, olives and pickles, plus a homemade sweet treat dessert pot.
Book online with your tickets
Important things to know
- shuttle buses begin when the car park opens and will stop running during the performance. If you need to return to the car park during the performance, please speak to a member of staff at the North Fountain.
- shuttle buses return to the car park at the end of the performance. There will be a call for the last bus. There is no lit pathway back to the car park.
- light refreshments will be available
- please remember this is an outdoor event in the middle of the Great British summer, so please bring appropriate warm clothing
- you are welcome to bring chairs or picnic blankets as seating is not provided
- please do not bring gazebos as these block the view of the performance area
- except for wine bottles, glassware is not allowed
- strictly no fires