P.E. with Joe Wicks on tour
Tue 2 Aug 2022
Join the Body Coach aka Joe Wicks at Waddesdon for a wonderful group workout as part of his P.E. with Joe summer tour.
Time to get warmed up! This August, we welcome the nation’s P.E. teacher and lockdown legend, Joe Wicks to Waddesdon. Powered by MINI Big Love, join in with the most welcoming group workout in the UK to get you feeling more motivated, energised and refreshed, both physically and mentally.
No matter your age or fitness level, whether you want to bring the whole family or make new friends, absolutely everyone is welcome to join in. Because Big Love is all about community spirit. Once you’ve bossed your burpees and perfected your plank, you’ll have the chance to chat to Joe and snap a photo!
Enjoy a morning of mental and physical goodness with friends, family and thousands of others. Are you ready to feel amazing?!
Adult £8 | Child (3-16) £5 | Under 3, Free
Tickets must be booked in advance and you must have a ticket to gain entry. Please note your ticket does not include General Admission to House & Gardens.
100% of ticket proceeds go to BBC Children in Need. Check out the amazing work they do here >
- 9am – Gates open/Check-in
- 10am – Welcome & Warm-up
- 10.15am – Workout
- 11am-1pm – Meet & Greet / Photo Opportunity
- Please bring suitable workout footwear and something waterproof to wear (just in case), as well as your own water bottle. And, if you prefer to use one, a yoga mat.
- Free parking will be available in our visitor car park.
- Please allow sufficient time to walk from the car park to the Manor. There is a 20-25 minute walk along a hard-surface path which has a steep section. Shuttle buses will not be running.
- For any special access requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org