Open Air Cinema with The Luna Cinema
Wed 13, Thu 14, Fri 15, Sat 16 & Sun 17 Sept 2023
Doors open 6pm. Film starts 7.30pmGrounds
Outdoor movie nights you couldn’t script any better. Welcome to a summer to remember at Waddesdon this September.
As day turns to night, soak up the atmosphere, pop the bubbly and get ready for cinema under the stars.
It’s time for summer and the UK’s No.1 outdoor cinema experience has everything perfectly scripted to make this a summer to remember.
Whether you’re out with friends, on a first date or 50th wedding anniversary, we’ve got it covered. Check out what’s on below.
Wed 13 Sep - The Great Gatsby (2013)
Running time: 2hr 12 min
Step into the roaring 20s, old sport. Watch as Nick Carroway finds himself drawn to the past and lifestyle of his mysterious millionaire neighbour, Jay Gatsby. Full of extravagant parties, stunning visuals, and a star-studded cast, Baz Luhrmann does what he does best and transports us into a world of glitz and glamour.
Thu 14 Sept - Elvis (2022)
Running time: 2hr 33 min
Baz Luhrmann’s latest sensation Elvis explores the life and music of Presley from childhood to the ‘King of Rock n’ Roll’. Packed with glittering outfits, stellar acting and the iconic tunes to match, the pop-biopic delivers a masterpiece of colossal measures – one you won’t want to miss!
Fri 15 Sep - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
Running time: 2hr 32 min
Where it all began… from the cupboard under the stairs at 4 Privet Drive to the magic of Hogwarts, this film lays the foundations for all that is to come and cements Harry, Ron and Hermione as the bestest, truest friendship group in cinematic history. Just remember, it’s LeviOsa not LeviosA.
Sat 16 Sep - Top Gun: Maverick (2022)
Running time: 2hr 11 min
Bomber jackets and aviators at the ready…. The Oscar winning Top Gun: Maverick is taking off and heading to our screens. Full of action, suspense, and the daring Tom Cruise, this film will take your breath away and have you along for the ride throughout. Where the stunts are thrilling, and the pilots are hot, this box-office smash hit will have you feeling the need for speed.
Sun 17 Sep - Barbie (2023)
Running Time 1 hr & 54 min
This Barbie has rocked the box office and coloured the world pink. They say life in plastic, it’s fantastic…but what if it isn’t? Barbie is in for a wild ride when she begins to question her existence and life itself. Join Barbie (and Ken) on a journey to the Real World to find the meaning of life and save Barbieland before it’s too late…
- capacities are strictly limited and all tickets must be booked in advance. For more infomation and to book please visit www.thelunacinema.com
- please note that assistance dogs only are allowed at this event
- the event will always go ahead in the event of bad weather. Please check the weather forecast in advance and be prepared for the Great British Summer!
- the Luna bar will be on-site serving a full selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and food will be available from gourmet partners
- visitors will park in the main visitor car park and walk up to the Manor along a path lit with festoon lighting. The walk is 20-25 minutes long and has some steep sections. The shuttle bus will also be running if you prefer not to walk (£2.50 adult, £1.50 child)
- If you’re a Blue Badge holder please email The Luna Cinema directly to organise parking near the Manor.
Disabled + Carer £9.25
Seated admission (includes hire of a Director chair) £26.50
*Transaction fee applicable to all tickets