Sat 27 May–Sun 4 Jun (closed Tue 30)
10.30am-4.30pm, last entry 3.50pm
With live music between 11am-3.30pm
This spring an extraordinary experience of colour and light lands again on the Waddesdon lawns. A specially-designed Colourscape with long sensational views will be installed on the Aviary glade.
Step into a world of radiant colour and evocative sound as Waddesdon Manor hosts the much-anticipated return of Colourscape in 2023. This unique, interactive experience is a feast for the senses, with winding tunnels of intense colour and live music that produce an otherworldly environment for visitors of all ages. A kaleidoscopic journey, illuminated by sunlight, Colourscape is a truly unforgettable experience. The Aviary glade of Waddesdon’s stunning gardens, provides the perfect setting for this exciting event.
On weekdays, our resident musician, Michael Ormiston, creates family-friendly interactive performances.
At weekends we present music from around the world, improvisation, unusual instruments, and dancers to lead you on your journey of colour and music.
Whether you’re an art enthusiast, want to hear some cool new music, or you’re just looking for a fun day out, Colourscape is not to be missed.
Important things to know:
- Tickets may be booked online or on the day of your visit at the Welcome Pavilion
- Admission is for up to 30 minutes in Colourscape. Please arrive at the Aviary Glade early to ensure you enjoy your full 30 minutes
- Please allow 20-25 minutes to get from the visitor car park to the Aviary Glade
- Pushchairs are not allowed inside Colourscape, please park them outside and collect them when you’ve been through
- Most wheelchairs are compatible with Colourscape but some, especially electric wheelchairs, risk damage to the fabric from which it is made. To check if your wheelchair is suitable, please call 07976 618568 between 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday
- You will be asked to remove your shoes on entry. We can make an exception for medical support shoes.
- For safety reasons in adverse weather we may have to close Colourscape at short notice, those with bookings will be contacted by email. Please check Facebook (@Colourscape_Music_Festival) and Twitter (@Colourscapenow) for real-time updates on the weather and availability