22 Mar – 5 Nov 2017, Wed-Sun & bank holidays & school holidays
12 noon-4.15pmManor Restaurant
Treat yourself to a sumptuous afternoon tea, with a selection of savoury treats and sweet fancies as well as the option for a champagne afternoon tea. Served in the Manor Restaurant from 22 March when the house re-opens. Book now for your spring visit.
Created in-house by Craig, our talented head pâtissier, with the option to add a glass of bubbles, it’s the perfect way to celebrate your visit to Waddesdon.
Sample traditional afternoon tea menu
Selection of savoury treats:
- Cucumber and cream cheese sandwich
- Egg mayonnaise sandwich with smoked salmon
- Pork terrine toast with orange confit
- Beetroot and goats cheese tart
- Pea, mint and ricotta tart
- Ham and mustard scone
Selection of delicious fancies:
- Apple crumble panna cotta
- Opera cake
- Lemon meringue tart
- Pear, blackberry and almond bordaloue
- Coconut macaroon
- Homemade scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream
Served with a selection of Jeeves & Jericho teas and the option to add a glass of sparkling wine.
Sample children’s afternoon tea menu
Selection of sandwiches:
- Ham and cheese sandwich on artisan breads
Selection of desserts:
- Orange and lemon jelly
- Homemade cake pop
- Mini raspberry jam doughnut
- Gingerbread man sandwich
- Fresh fruit pot
Served with either Joosed junior blackcurrant and apple, orange and apple of a glass of milk or water.
How to pre-book afternoon tea
Afternoon teas can be pre-booked online for both adults and children.
- Simply select the date you would like to visit
- Choose the number of grounds tickets you require
- ‘Add’ the option to book the Manor Restaurant
- Select a sitting and add the afternoon tea option(s) you require.