21 Mar – 28 Oct 2018, Wed-Sun & bank holidays/school holidays
Treat yourself to a sumptuous afternoon tea, with a selection of savoury treats and sweet fancies, served in the historic Manor Restaurant. Make it extra special by adding a glass of Nyetimber English sparkling wine.
Created in-house by Craig, our talented head pâtissier, Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to celebrate your visit to Waddesdon.
Sample traditional afternoon tea menu
Selection of savoury treats:
- Pea & pecorino tartlet, leek & smoked haddock tartlet
- Smoked salmon & black pepper cream cheese roulade
- Egg mayonnaise sandwich, cucumber sandwich
- Pork & chicken terrine, crispbread, chutney
Selection of delicious fancies:
- Vanilla & raspberry pannacotta
- Carrot & pecan cake, gateaux opera
- Passion fruit tartlet, lemon macaron
- Homemade scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream
Served with a selection of Jeeves & Jericho of Oxford teas and the option to add a glass of Nyetimber English sparkling wine, a demi sec with a honeyed lemon nose, creamy palate and a long mineral focused finish. Perfect with afternoon tea!
Poupon's Children's Afternoon Tea
Don’t let the kids miss out while you’re enjoying your afternoon tea in the Manor Restaurant, treat them to their own version. Inspired by ‘Poupon’ Baron Ferdinand’s beloved black poodle, with a savoury toastie, paw print brownie, caramel biscuit bone sandwich and edible ball.
£15.50 per child