21 Mar – 28 Oct 2018, Wed-Sun & bank holidays & school holidays
Treat yourself to a sumptuous afternoon tea, with a selection of savoury treats and sweet fancies, served in the historic Manor Restaurant. Make it extra special by adding a glass of Nyetimber English sparkling wine.
Created in-house by Craig, our talented head pâtissier, Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to celebrate your visit to Waddesdon.
Sample traditional afternoon tea menu
Selection of savoury treats:
- Pea & mint tartlet, leek & taleggio tartlet
- Smoked salmon & egg mayo sandwich, chicken caesar croissant
- Ham & gruyere croq monsieur
- Pork & chicken terrine, crispbread, apple chutney
Selection of delicious fancies:
- Apple crumble pannacotta
- Carrot & pecan cake, gateaux opera
- Lemon meringue tartlet, raspberry macaron
- Homemade scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream
Served with a selection of Jeeves & Jericho of Oxford teas and the option to add a glass of Nyetimber English sparkling wine, a demi sec with a honeyed lemon nose, creamy palate and a long mineral focused finish. Perfect with afternoon tea!
Sample Poupon’s children’s afternoon tea menu
Cheese toastie, ham toastie
Caramel biscuit bone sandwich
Paw print brownie
Raspberry and vanilla ball
Mini scone, strawberry jam, clotted cream
Choose from: Joosed junior, blackcurrant and apple, orange and apple or a glass of milk