5 top tips for decorating your Christmas tree
Designer Jane Le Bon helps bring Christmas to Waddesdon each year with festive displays, sparkling trees and sumptuous decorations in the Manor. Read on to discover her 5 top tips for Christmas tree decorating . . .
1. Avoid just hanging the lights on the tips of the branches. Use the depth of the tree, and push lights in to highlight this.
2. Use one base colour bauble as filler that does the hard work in the background.
3. Tell a cohesive story on a tree with your decorations.
4. Attach decorations with florists wire rather than the string often supplied.
5. Work in triangles to space and balance decorations effectively.
Jane Le Bon Creative is an International Design and Styling company for Events, Media, Retail and Exhibitions which has been crafted over many years. Working with a wide variety of clients and projects they deliver bespoke site specific seasonal decoration and immersive installation designs to delight and inspire audiences. Details can be found at www.janelebon.com