Waddesdon local resident's pass scheme
Residents' passes offering free admission to Waddesdon Manor are issued by the Rothschild Foundation as part of its continuing commitment to local community initiatives.
Passes are offered to residents of Waddesdon, Westcott and Upper Winchendon villages and are issued at the discretion of the Rothschild Foundation, and are individual and non-transferable.
Qualifying residents must apply for passes in person at the Welcome Pavilion located in the Visitor Car Park and must bring proof of address and a photo ID with the same address when they come to get their annual pass. A photograph will be taken of the passholder at the time of application, and will be digitally stored in our ticketing system so that on subsequent visits we are able to verify the identity of the user.
- for Grounds visits only (and include entry to the gardens, woodland playground, aviary and wine cellars)
- for use only during normal opening hours:
- Sat-Sun, Jan-Mar 11am-4pm
- Wed-Sun, Mar-Oct 10am-5pm
- Wed-Sun, Christmas season 11am-6pm
- passholders must always start their visit at the Welcome Pavilion in the car park, in order to be issued with a coloured Grounds ticket sticker for that day
- four additional guest Grounds day ticket will be given to passholders for family and friends to use when visiting with the passholder, two for main season between Mar-Oct and two for Christmas Nov-Jan. (They must not be used without the passholder)
- A local resident’s pass does not entitle you to entry to the Grounds outside our opening hours (except on marked public footpaths, nor does it include House admission, or entry to outdoor events like cinema evening
- If you want to go inside the House during your visit you will need to buy a timed ticket (subject to availability); please book ahead on 01296 820414 (£3 phone booking fee) or online for free at www.waddesdon.org.uk
- You’ll also need to buy tickets for outdoor events such as our cinema evenings
Please respect Waddesdon’s care for the Grounds:
- Do not climb over locked gates
- Dogs must be kept on short leads at all times (for permitted areas see bringing your dog)
- Do not come on site when emergency notices on the website indicate we have had to close the property for safety reasons – for example during periods of high wind or heavy snowfall when there is a danger of branches falling for icy paths