Wind in the Willows with Quantum Theatre
Fri 23 Aug 2019
Gates open 6.15pm. Performance starts 7pm and ends 8.45pm, with a 15 min intervalGrounds
Boating with Ratty, a feast with Badger and high jinx on the open road with that reckless ruffian, Mr Toad. What more could such firm friends wish for?
Join Mole, Ratty and Badger on their mad-cap adventures in Quantum Theatre’s brand new adaptation of this family favourite- a treat for all ages!
Bring a chair and a picnic, and enjoy a glorious summer’s evening watching an adaptation of a beloved children’s book. This is undoubtedly one of the hottest tickets of the summer; book early to avoid missing out!
6.15pm – car park opens and shuttle bus takes you to the Manor
7pm – performance starts
7.45pm – interval
8pm – performance continues
8.45pm – performance ends
Important things to know
- the performance will be held outdoors on the lawn in front of the Manor. Seating is not provided, please bring something to sit on and come dressed for the weather
- please bring a torch with you, although the pathways are lit the seating area can be a bit dark at the end of the evening
- for everyone’s enjoyment gazebos are not permitted
- no glass please (wine bottles are permitted, however we ask that all drinking vessels and containers are not made of glass)
- if you wish to leave the performance early, please notify a member of staff who will organise a shuttle bus to return you to the car park