Weekday Offer: Afternoon Tea with a Free Glass of Fizz
13 Sept – 20 Oct 2017, Wed-Fri
Why not make everyday special and enjoy a weekday treat from us. Book a traditional Afternoon Tea in the historic Manor Restaurant and enjoy a complimentary glass of Prosecco. Cheers!
Created in-house by Head Pastry Chef Craig Clark, Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to celebrate your visit to Waddesdon.
Sample traditional afternoon tea menu
Selection of savoury treats:
- Pumpkin and parmesan tart
- Mushroom and bacon tart
- Smoked salmon and egg mayonnaise sandwich
- Chicken Caesar croissant
- Venison carpaccio with mango salsa on bruschetta
- Beef, duck and chicken terrine on crispbread with orange confit
Selection of delicious fancies:
- Peach melba pannacotta*
- Fresh fruit tartlet
- Dark chocolate and almond layered brownie*
- Lemon meringue tartlet
- Rhubarb and custard macaron*
- Homemade scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream
*may contain nuts
Served with a selection of Jeeves & Jericho of Oxford teas and one free glass of Prosecco
How to pre-book afternoon tea
To take advantage of this offer, afternoon teas must be pre-booked.
To book online:
- Simply select the date you would like to visit
- Choose the number of grounds tickets you require
- ‘Add’ the option to book the Manor Restaurant
- Select a sitting and add the afternoon tea option(s) you require.
Alternatively, call our friendly bookings team on 01296 820414.
We’re happy to cater for any additional dietary requirements, please let us know in advance when booking.
Terms & Conditions
Offer available on afternoon tea bookings made Wed-Fri only, before 20 Oct.
Maximum of one free glass per person.
No cash alternative. Offer while stocks last.
Available for over 18s only.
Valid for pre-booked, pre-paid teas only.
Celebrate Museum Store Sunday - 10% off full priced products until 12pm on Thurs 30 Nov - Use code MUSEUM10