Mothering Sunday at the Manor
Sun 26 Mar 2017
12pm, 1pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pmManor Restaurant
Treat mum this Mothering Sunday and bring her for a Champagne afternoon tea.
Bring the whole family and spoil mum with a Champagne afternoon tea in the Manor Restaurant.
Served with dainty cakes and pastries and a selection of savouries and a separate menu for little ones.
Mothering Sunday afternoon tea menu
A selection of savoury treats:
- Confit of Duck with marmalade tart
- Pea and ricotta tart
- Free range egg mayonnaise and cress sandwich
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich
- Cucumber sandwich
- Ham and cheese scone
A selection of homemade cakes and pastries:
- Coconut pannacotta with mango and passion fruit jelly
- Opera cake
- Chocolate and praline macaron
- Lemon meringue tartlet
- Raspberry delice
Children’s afternoon tea menu
Selection of sandwiches:
- Ham and cheese sandwich on artisan breads
Selection of desserts:
- Raspberry lemonade jelly
- Mini popcorn marshmallow bar
- Strawberry doughnut
- Chocolate cake
How to pre-book Mothering Sunday afternoon tea
Afternoon teas can be pre-booked online for both adults and children.
- Simply select the date you would like to visit, in this case Sun 26 Mar
- Choose the number of grounds tickets you require
- ‘Add’ the option to book the Manor Restaurant
- Select a sitting and add the afternoon tea option(s) you require.
If you have any dietary requirements please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll be happy to cater for you.