Landscape Photography with Lillian Spibey
Sat 9 Mar 2019
Join professional photographer Lillian Spibey and learn how to take great landscape photographs around the Waddesdon estate.
Lillian will discuss how aperture, shutter speed and ISO work together to create great landscape photographs. Find out which camera setting to use and rely on to create sharp, eye catching images. Landscape compositions and tips will be covered, and you’ll look at famous photographer’s work to inspire you further.
On the day you will learn:
- the exposure triangle: aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- how to use aperture to achieve amazingly sharp images
- white balance
- focus: manual v auto
- shutter speeds: tripod v hand held
- composition – the art of looking for a great composition in camera
- accessories – tripods, neutral density filters and polarisers, when and how to use them
This course is for people with a basic knowledge of camera settings and an avid interest in landscape photography. A bridge camera or D-slr is suggested for the class, and bring a tripod if you have one.
Course booklet and tea/coffee including in the ticket price.
Where to meet:
Take the shuttle bus from the Visitor car park and meet at the North Fountain