Landscape & Architecture Photography Class
Sat 12 Oct 2019
Learn how to photograph the amazing landscapes and architecture of Flint House, Windmill Hill and Waddesdon Manor.
Spend the day photographing some amazing structures on the Rothschild estate. You’ll learn how to use the manual setting and how aperture and shutter speed work hand in hand to create dynamic shots of the award winning structures. Work on composition and how to use the landscapes around the buildings to add layers to your image.
Bring your tripod, D-SLR or a mirrorless camera and comfortable shoes! This workshop is not to be missed as it’s a rare opportunity to photograph all 3 of these amazing structures.
The course fee includes the venue ticket, lunch and tea/coffee.
- please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather as you will be outside
- please park in our staff car park. To reach it, enter Waddesdon Manor by the War Memorial (which is after the Five Arrows Hotel on the left if you are approaching from Aylesbury, or just before it on right if you are approaching from Bicester way on the A41)
- once inside the gates please stick to left hand side and drive at 20mph. Drive straight up passing the sign for the car park on your left
- follow the road around to the right hand side (following signs for the house) you will approach a set of gates, there is a buzzer on the right hand side, buzz and let security know who you are coming to visit. They will open the gates for you. Drive through gates and keep driving for a while as the road bends around to the right, keep going, eventually you will see a sign that says North Fountain. Turn immediately left at this point where the sign says Private. This is the entrance to the car park, drive through the first section and park where you can find a space. Exit by foot from the car park at the opposite end you drove in and you will be met there at 9.45am
- After lunch participants will need to drive to our archive at Windmill Hill, where you can park for the afternoon