Digital Photography: Summer Colours of The Great Outdoors
25 June 2022
Learn how to take exceptional photographs.
This course aims to develop your existing skills. The tutor will work with you individually and as a group to create interesting compositions and to teach you how to use your cameras settings and equipment to enhance and improve your photos.
During the course you will:
- Learn how to compose and capture stunning photos of the gardens of Waddesdon Manor
- Use natural and artificial light to create different and interesting shots with shape and shadow
- Explore your camera’s different focussing modes and work through the most appropriate for the type of photos you’ll be taking
- Explore the visual effects the selection of different lens focal lengths can create
- Be introduced to our cameras metering systems and how we can influence the look of a shot using a simple process of exposure compensation
- Edit your favourite shot of the day in Lightroom (editing software).
This course is run by Adult Learning Buckinghamshire.