Christmas Digital Photography Masterclass
Sat 5 Dec 2020
Learn how to take exceptional photographs.
This course aims to develop your existing skills. Improve your images, in terms of capture, exposure, composition and developing a creative eye, especially using low levels of winter light an exploring longer exposures to create special effects.
During the course you will:
- try a range of manual and semi-automatic settings to ascertain which settings are used to achieve different results, and take a range of creative shots
- use different techniques to turn an ordinary photograph into an exceptional shot
- learn how different types of light affect choice of shots, and how to manipulate light to create the perfect image
- explore best practice for low light photography, settings and equipment
- take a range of low light photographs in the grounds of Waddesdon Manor, using the Christmas light decoration as the backdrop
This course is run by Adult Learning Buckinghamshire.