The Razumovsky Service
Order image © All images subject to copyright
- Purchased by Count Kyril Razumovsky (b.1728, d.1803); possibly by descent to his third son, André (b.1752, d.1836); possibly sold privately; acquired by Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild (b.1839, d.1898) by 1878; by descent to his niece, Baroness Edmond de Rothschild (b.1853, d.1935); by descent to Mr James de Rothschild (b.1878, d.1957)
- From Gulliver to Liliput: virtuosity in ceramics; Musée National de Céramique, France; 23 November 2005 - 20 March 2006
- Waddesdon (National Trust)
- Accepted by HM Government in lieu of inheritance tax and allocated to the National Trust for display at Waddesdon Manor, 1990
- Svend Eriksen, Anthony Blunt; Sevres Porcelain: The James A. de Rothschild Collection at Waddesdon Manor; Fribourg; Office du Livre; 1968; pp. 206-225; Cat. no. 75
- Juliette Hibou, Waddesdon Manor: l'histoire d'une passion, Dossier de l'art, 172, March 2010, 93-95; p. 95, ill.