Halloween fancy dress competition terms and conditions
• Competition open to UK residents.
• Competition closes at 6pm on Sunday 29 October. No entries will be accepted after that date or time.
• Competition winner will be contacted by Waddesdon Manor via social media to inform them of their win and to ask for their email address.
• The prize must be redeemed between 11 November 2017 and 2 January 2018. Please note that during this season Waddesdon Manor is open Wednesday to Sundays each week (closed Mondays and Tuesdays).
• The prize is grounds entry for two adults and up to three children. Grounds entry includes the Christmas Fair (15 Nov – 10 Dec), and two new light-based displays, Waddesdon Imaginarium a light and sound projection performance, and Electric Menagerie by artist Lauren Booth, a willow lantern walk and letter-writing to Father Christmas.
• The winner must arrange transport to and from Waddesdon Manor themselves. Details on how to get to us can be found here.
• Competition provided by Waddesdon Manor, Near Aylesbury, Bucks HP18 0JH.