To ensure we operate safely and responsibly, protecting visitors and staff, we are further reducing the number of visitors each day and require everyone to pre-book one-hour arrival timeslots, including National Trust members and local resident pass holders.
Waddesdon is open Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm. Advance booking essential.
Safety remains our priority for staff and visitors. Visitor numbers are reduced and all visitors, including National Trust members who have free admission, need to book an arrival time slot to manage numbers on site.
- Do not visit if a member of your household has had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 10 days
- Check Government guidance for the date of your visit here
- Every adult visitor is encouraged to scan the NHS Test & Trace QR code on arrival. Please make sure you have downloaded the NHS App
- Please respect other visitors’ space especially on narrow footpaths and in the toilets
- We encourage you to wear a face covering in busy places including the House, buses, Coach House gallery and shop
- Wash your hands before you come and during your visit. Please bring your own hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser is available outside toilets and at the top and bottom of the Woodland Playground
- The Changing Places accessible toilet in the Manor is available for those who need it. Access via the Manor Shop.
Cancellations and refunds
If suffering from Covid-19 or self-isolation prevent you from making your planned visit to Waddesdon, you can request a refund online from our ticketing partners SeeTickets. Please request a refund at least 48 hours before your planned visit.
You will need to quote your order number which is on your booking confirmation/tickets. Please scroll down to ‘Contact us’ and select General Enquiry and explain your cancellation/refund request.
If there is a Government instruction to close, due to lockdown or changes to coronavirus regulations, Waddesdon and SeeTickets will contact all those with affected bookings in order to offer a change of visit date or a refund.
Where refunds are made, they will not include the £1-£1.50 transaction fee, which will be retained to go towards the costs of processing refunds.
Unfortunately, National Trust and Waddesdon staff are unable to arrange refunds, all requests must be made via SeeTickets.
Note that refunds may take up to 28 days and will be made to the card that was used to pay with. The credit on your statement will read TICKETS XXXXXXXX (your eight-digit order number) and will not say Waddesdon specifically.
Updated 19 July 2021