Grounds visits this spring
Waddesdon is open Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm (last admission 3pm). Advance booking essential.
Tickets for Easter, Wed 31 March to Sun 11 April, 10am-5pm, and tickets for 14 April onwards, when buses will be operating again, are available to book.
Safety is our priority, please respect other visitors by maintaining social distance and Government guidance on social mixing for the date of your visit.
All visitors, including National Trust members who have free admission, need to book an arrival time slot.
Takeaway food and drink will be available. Toilets are open.
Shuttle buses are not operating and the House, Aviary, indoor restaurant and cafe, cellars and shop are currently closed.
Our re-opening plans
We’re looking forward to welcoming more of you back to Waddesdon over the next few months. Here’s our proposed roadmap to re-opening, which is subject to change if Government guidelines alter.
Stage 1 – from Wed 31 March
• Gardens – summer opening hours Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm
Stage 2 – from Wed 14 April
• The Aviary
• Manor Gift and Wine shop
• Shuttle buses – pre-booking essential
Stage 3 – from Wed 19 May
• Nick Knight: Roses from my Garden exhibition in the Coach House gallery
• Indoor catering
• Gradual re-opening of rooms in the House – timed admissions, pre-booking essential
• Five Arrows Hotel – bar, restaurant and rooms, Wed-Sun