Along with other National Trust places we will be open on Saturday 17 April, the day of the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral. Please join us observing a minute’s silence at 3pm.
Grounds visits this spring
Waddesdon is open Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm (last admission 3pm). Advance booking of Grounds admission, buses and parking is essential.
The Aviary, Woodland Playground and shop are open and buses are operating.
We hope to open the House, cellars, exhibitions and indoor restaurant from 19 May. Tickets will be on sale later this month.
Safety is our priority, please respect other visitors by maintaining social distance and Government guidance on two household or group of six rules.
All visitors, including National Trust members who have free admission, need to book an arrival time slot.
Takeaway food and drink will be available. Toilets are open.
Our re-opening plans
We’re looking forward to welcoming more of you back to Waddesdon over the next few months. Here’s our proposed roadmap to re-opening, which is subject to change if Government guidelines alter.
Stage 1 – from Wed 31 March
• Gardens – summer opening hours Wed-Sun, 10am-5pm
Stage 2 – from Wed 14 April
• The Aviary
• Manor Gift and Wine shop
• Shuttle buses – pre-booking essential
Stage 3 – from Wed 19 May
• Nick Knight: Roses from my Garden exhibition in the Coach House gallery
• Indoor catering
• Gradual re-opening of rooms in the House – timed admissions, pre-booking essential
• Five Arrows Hotel – bar, restaurant and rooms, Wed-Sun